02 April 2009

Spring +Winter=Spinter?

So, I forgot that I lived in MN when I wrote the last BLOG, it actually has become winterish again, and I haven't ventured out in capris and a only a track jacket since that day. I realized also that this isn't a Monday! I had a freak out/busy Monday! I attended a women's retreat last weekend and while it was so needed and just amazing the see the Lord at work, reality hit me kind of hard when I came back, oh the reality of homework! My homework can't always be rushed, and sometimes I pretend like it can, and I can skim German, but I really can't. It still takes me a lot of concentration to read in a foreign language.

So, time to update you all on the summer project :)
Praises: the support that has overwhelmed me. Thanks to all who have given! You don't know how much the Lord has used you as a blessing in my life!

Requests:
The Lord would my heart's purest and deepest desire.
He would prepare me for the mission that I am going to have in Ocean City!
A job for when I get there!
Finish well in Mankato (only 20 some days of school left, but it's so important that I finish well with my Bible Study women as well as in my schoolwork, I'm not in NJ yet!)
The Lord would continue to guide and lead me as I make decisions for my future!

Thanks everyone! :)

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment